- MX Pro Kit tool case is real world designed and tested by the professional`s on the toughest off-road trails around the world.
- Well thought out, extremely durable tool pallets organize and hold your tools in place. Pockets are designed with the size of our tools in mind. It also features extra space on the bottom leaving you room to personalize your kit.
- After designing the tool case for Pro Kit, we sat down with team mechanics and carefully selected a set of tools that demanding MX mechanic will appreciate. We picked 107 pieces of our tools that are a perfect fit for a portable set, shop or home.
- The set contains a wide range of tools for servicing MX motorcycles in the field.
- The toolbox is designed especially use in the field; it’s made of heavy duty plastic and is waterproof and dustproof.
- Flaps in the lid can be closed tightly with the Velcro straps; when closed, they also secure the tools in place. The biggest pockets can take our combinations and socket T-handle wrenches. A special small pockets can securely hold the screwdriversand other tools, so nothing ever gets lost.
- basic dimensions of case L 555 x W 428 x H 211mm
- inner dimensions of case L 500 x W 350 x H 194mm
- total volume of case: 33,95 litres
- Additional SOS foam tray for tools storage (dimensions 470 mm × 170 mm) at the bottom of the case.
- All together 35 pockets
- The pockets are sewed together with durable nylon thread
- Waterproof and dustproof in accordance with IP67 certificate
- Watertight seal around lid
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Easy to open/close double throw latches
- Load tested soft grip handle
- Robust case from heavy-duty composite
- Corrosion free nylon pins
- Option to lock the case with a padlock (not included)
- Aluminum divider at the bottom of the tool case to keep your tools organized
- Flaps neatly close into the lid of the tool case